This super easy guacamole is more of a “no recipe” recipe. You can really adjust the ingredients and proportions to suit your taste. The bell peppers can be green, yellow, red or whatever colour you prefer. If you don’t like cilantro, skip it, but if you love it add more! Go ahead and experiment all you want, its pretty much impossible to make a bad batch of guac.
- 2 medium Avocados
- 1/4 Bell pepper - any colour (diced)
- 1/2 an Onion (diced)
- 1/4 Jalapeno/serrano (finely minced)
- 1 clove of Garlic (minced)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- handful of Cilantro (chopped)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- Step 1 Finely dice onions
- Step 2 Pit and peel avocados by first cutting them in half then halve again (if the seed is stuck on one side).
- Step 3 Run your thumb between the flesh and the skin to peel.
- Step 4 In a medium sized bowl mash together onions, avocado, lime juice, salt, garlic, and cumin. Set aside.
- Step 5 Dice the bell pepper, finely mince the jalapeño, and chop the cilantro then add them to the bowl.
- Step 6 Stir all ingredients together until well combined and serve.